It is your first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and you could not be more excited. You were just sorted into your dream house and you had dinner with your new classmates. It is time to head back to the common room and get to know your roommates.
As you head into the cozy room, the house prefect announces that you have a fun team building activity to complete before you get too settled into your new digs. The house prefect tells you about a new muggle trend where they lock themselves in rooms and have to answer puzzles to get out – no magic at all!
Tips for Completing the Digital Escape Room
- You can complete this escape room as a family or individual, you can compete against friends and try it multiple times.
- Open the escape room in a separate web browser so you don’t lose progress when clicking on necessary links.
- Try broadcasting the media to a television where everyone can work together, or use a screen where the kids can work together on the project themselves!
- Set a timer, and work through FaceTime and have kids compete to finish the room first!
- Our kids, third and fifth grade, had no issue completing the room, but there is some minor math involved in solving the puzzle